1) Bachis - Born in Albuquerque, his mother was a Hispanic New Mexican.
2) Burke - No indication of place of birth nor parents.
3) Durbin-Gonzales - Born in Denver, Colorado and married to a Hispanic, New Mexican.
4) Mora - No indication of where she was born or who her parents were, my guess is she married a local guy named Mora otherwise her New Mexican family would be noted.
5) Morrison - No indication of where he was born or who his parents were,
6) Myers - Lived in Albuquerque at the time he passed away.
7) Rowden - Lived in Albuquerque at the time he passed away.
8) Thomson - Lived in New Mexico and was originally from Port Chester, New York.
9) Wiska - Born in Chicago, Illinois in 1929.
10) Zak - Born in 1938 in Brooklyn, New York.
I find it odd that only individual No. 1, Mr. Bachis has a mother that was native to New Mexico while No. 3, Mrs. Durbin-Gonzales and No. 4, Mrs Mora appear to have been from somewhere else and married New Mexicans.
Aside of the fact that Mr. Bachis is the only one with any roots in New Mexico at all it is also interesting to note that not a single New Mexican born, 100% New Mexican passed away and/or had an obituary in the Albuquerque Journal today.
Now before anyone accuses me of racism or something else let me state that while my ancestors were all from New Mexico, I personally was born in Denver, Colorado and am married to a foreigner, at least foreigner as far as being from New Mexico goes.