Monday, January 4, 2016

Different Views Of The Weblog With The Different Web Browsers

Click on the image to make it larger....

I don't know why, but the views are different with each of the browsers I have down loaded. Internet Explorer has one view, Google Chrome has another and Fire Fox has yet another. Odd, but there is nothing I can do or so it seems. I will have to look and see.

I started with Internet Explorer and it worked well until they upgraded it a few upgrades back. Then it gave me some strange results with the cut and paste function and it would not let me upload pictures. So I started using Google Chrome.

That is the one I use mostly now. I tried editing something with IE this morning and it took me 15 minutes to fix it with Google Chrome.

Seems like to me that IE is losing out to Google, not only with the browser, but with everything. At least with my desktop PC. No smart phone here yet. Falling behind the technology power curve. Sitting way on the right side of the "bell shaped curve".

I have to make a move on this technology front soon, either that or get left behind totally. Stuff if changing so rapidly that it is hard to keep up. Planned obsolescence is here to stay and the time gap between new and obsolete is shortening to the ridiculous.

Como se dice aqui en el Norte estos dias, prospero ano nuevo, yall.

No comments: